Apologetisk Forum
Ikke pålogget [Logg inn ]
Gå til bunn

Utskriftsversjon  
Forfatter: Tittel: hjelp til oversetting / Forståelse.
Kristnerd
Administrator

Brukeren er frakoblet

[*] opprettet den 8-10-2003 kl 16:06
hjelp til oversetting / Forståelse.

En av medarbeiderene på Jesusonline.no Postet denne e-posten fra Copeland som svar på hva Copeland lærer om JDS læren. Jeg forstår noe, men... vell, når alt kommer til alt, lite. pga min heller dålige engelsk.

"
In understanding the statement that Jesus died spiritually and went into hell, we must realize that the scriptural meaning of death is not oblivion,
but separation from God.
Death occurs in the body when the spirit and soul depart.

The grave is the place the body is kept from the time of death until it is reunited with the spirit and soul. The following are words used to refer to the grave: graves, burial, burying place, sepulchre, sepulchres.
Eternal death is eternal separation from God, which will occur after the unrighteous are resurrected and judged. They will be confined to the lake of fire where they will be tormented forever, yet their bodies will never be consumed. This will be the second death.

The place designated as hell is Sheol or Hades. Before Jesus died and arose, hell was the abode of the spirits of men after death. It was divided into two compartments which were separated by a great gulf--one which housed the souls of the righteous and the other, the unrighteous. In Jesus' reference to Lazarus and the rich man, hell was a place of torment for the unrighteous, while the righteous obtained comfort at Abraham's bosom. While Jesus' body lay in the sepulchre or grave, His spirit was delivered to hell. He went not just into the comfort zone, but into the depth to be punished for Adam's treason and our sin.

Ephesians 4:8 teaches the following truth: "Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive...." That was at Jesus' ascension 40 days after His resurrection. The captives He took with Him were the saints from Abel to Christ. He not only took the captives, he took their abode. Now, when believers die, they no longer go to the lower parts of the earth, but they go to heaven to live and await the resurrection of the body. (Read 2 Corinthians 5:8; Philippians 1:21-24; Hebrews 12:22-23; Revelation 6:9-11.)

When man sinned in the Garden, God's righteousness required punishment. The punishment for sin is death, but because God loves mankind, He made provision for his redemption from sin through the shedding of blood. For the sacrifice to be effectual, however, the blood had to be sinless. Only the blood of God Himself was without sin. Therefore, He prepared a body and His only begotten Son, Jesus, became the sacrifice for the sin of mankind.

Jesus bore in His own body on Calvary all the sin, disease and torment for the whole world. He became obedient even unto death. Isaiah 53:9 in the Hebrew says, "in His death(s)," referring to the death of both His body and His spirit. He submitted to death completely, experiencing it to the ultimate degree so mankind would never have to be judged or punished. Second Corinthians 5:21 says, "For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righeousness of God in him." Because Jesus had committed no sin and was not deserving of punishment, Satan, death and hell could not hold Him. In his sermon at Pentecost, Peter quoted from Psalms 16 and 110.

Who God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it. For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved: Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope: Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to

Kenneth Copeland
"
Vis brukerens profil Vis alle innlegg av brukeren

Gå til topp