Gå til bunn

Utskriftsversjon  
Forfatter: Tittel: Britisk lovforslag innfører Postkontroll
solbu
Administrator

Brukeren er frakoblet

[*] opprettet den 17-6-2012 kl 17:35
Britisk lovforslag innfører Postkontroll

i Storbritania har regneringen publiset forslag til ny Communications Bill, som er en lovgivning tele- og internettoperatører. Nå vil de inkludere postforsendelser, noe som vil medføre at all fysisk post i Storbritania blir overvåket.

UK 'Snooper's Charter' Seeks To Eliminate Pesky Private Communications
Sitat:
The UK government seems to be proposing to log not just every IP packet, but every physical packet -- and letter, and postcard -- too.
That's thanks to Section 25 of the Draft, which states: Part 1 [the main requirements to log communications data] applies to public postal operators and public postal services as it applies to telecommunications operators and telecommunications services.

And if you were wondering what "communications data" means when applied to letters and postcards, it includes:
postal data comprised in or attached to a communication (whether by the sender or otherwise) for the purposes of a postal service by means of which it is being or may be transmitted.

Letters, telephone calls, email and the Web -- this is a level of total surveillance that countries like China, North Korea or Iran can only dream of.

Solbu - Pinseadministratoren
Mine innlegg er lisensiert under en Creative Commons license.
Vis brukerens profil Besøk brukerens hjemmeside Vis alle innlegg av brukeren

Gå til topp