Apologetisk Forum

Profeti fra Copeland om 2004

Kristnerd - 21-1-2004 kl 03:10

Hentet fra Kenneth Copelands egen hjemmeside i dag. Jeg vil komentere senere.
- http://kcm.org/studycenter/prophecies/2004_yearoffullness.ph... -

2004 — The Year of Fullness

In January 1977, the Lord spoke a word of prophecy through Brother Kenneth Hagin, saying: "Now there will come a time, and we're right on the threshold of it, when further revelation concerning the power of God and concerning how to activate faith will come…There will come further revelation concerning the power of the Lord to heal and concerning faith to operate that power…There shall be a release of power in our day and in our age that man has not seen before."

On November 27, 2003, more than 25 years later, the Lord spoke a short, but extremely powerful confirming word by His Spirit to Brother Kenneth Copeland, declaring: "The year of 2004 will be known as the Year of Fullness." During the recent New Year's Eve service at Eagle Mountain International Church, on the grounds of Kenneth Copeland Ministries, Brother Copeland shared the Word he received by the Sprit of the Lord.

The year of 2004 will be known as the Year of Fullness. By the close of 2004, all callings will come to fullness. The apostle's ministry, prophet's ministry, evangelist's ministry, pastoral ministries, teaching ministries. All that will obey Me will come into full manifestation.

The gifts of the Spirit will be manifested in fullness as they were when Jesus was on the earth. Families will come into their called places and know the fullness of joy on earth as it is in heaven. All forms of prosperity, to excel, to go to the high places in God, will come into fullness of manifestation spirit, soul and body, health, wealth, assets and influence to the glory of God the Father.

Follow My leading. Listen to Me. Listen to My Spirit. Things are changing. Things that now look impossible and unchangeable will suddenly turn around. To the world for no apparent reason. But you will know the reasons, for your knowing what I am doing will increase and also come to fullness.

Many who have never head the voice of My Spirit will be hearing and following fully by the end of 2004.

I have taken over the politics and the politicians. Listen to My voice. Vote the way I say in all elections.

America's place as a nation is coming to its fullest and finest hour. Not just as the military power but as the source and supply of the gospel, My gospel, in power and witness to the whole earth.

This is the time you've been waiting for, hoping for, and believing for. You will know Me ways that up to now you've never heard of before. Stay close to Me. Keep yourself in love. Obey My every command. Stay in My Word continually. Keep yourself and your prayer life fresh daily. Live by faith.

2004 will be the fullest year of your life. 2005 is the year of overflow. How much overflow depends on how much you sow towards it in 2004.

[Edited on 21-1-2004 by Kristnerd]

det som er så lett gjennomskuelig

Lionheart - 16-2-2004 kl 12:12

er at det er alltid de samme profetiene, bare med nye ord.

profetienes oppfyllelse blir bare utsatt i tid (nei dette året, nei neste år, nei året etter der igjen) for å holde tilhengernes tillit til "profeten" i live.

glupske ulver og slanger. hvorfor ser de ikke dommen som henger over dem???

Kristnerd - 16-2-2004 kl 14:02

Hadde opprinnelig tenkt å skrive en utfyllende komentar til "profetien" ...
men har ikke blitt tid til det. Beklager.