Apologetisk Forum

A Marriage From Hell: Catholics And Protestants Together - by Joseph Chambers

Kristnerd - 21-2-2005 kl 01:21

Denne teksten går rett på sak, hva angår den romersk katolske kirke. Protestantiske kristnes manglende innsyn, og "samarbeid"/aksept av katolsk lære, og det nære båndet mellom trosbevegelsen (representert ved TBN og Benny Hinn,) og katolisismen.
kilde: http://www.pawcreek.org/articles/endtimes/MarriageFromHell.h...

by Joseph Chambers

The darkest hour of human history will soon unfold upon our world. This hour is called by different names in Holy Scripture. Jesus called it the Great Tribulation in Matthew 24:21. Isaiah called it a day "to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity" (Isaiah 26:21). Jeremiah called it "Jacob's Trouble" (Jeremiah 30:7). Those whom John the Revelator saw suffering the hell of that period called it the "wrath of the Lamb" (Revelation 6:16). It is a time of literal hell on earth, but it is more than just suffering and judgment. It is the atonement of the creation of God and its rightful preparation to become the Garden of God where the righteous millennium (1,000 years) will be established. Before that happens, religious debauchery must reach its final stage.

The joining of Catholics and Protestants is a clear indication of ultimate apostasy. Religious organizations, denominations, churches, and individuals are presently rushing to outdo each other in preparation for this unity. In fact, two words have come to describe the church world. Those two words are unity and tolerance. For some strange reason, which can only be described as supernatural, almost the entire church leadership appears to be headed in this direction.

Isaiah described this time in history as follows, "And his breath, as an overflowing stream, shall reach to the midst of the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of vanity: and there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people, causing them to err." (Isaiah 30:28).

It is very evident that the majority of religious people have no idea where they are headed. The latest trend, the religious in-thing, the popular movement or whatever some religious tycoon is spouting off; they follow after like being led by the Pied Piper. Isaiah, by the Holy Spirit, called it a spirit of bondage that is clearly like having a hook in the jaw. There is no discernment, just following religious excitement to any place where the emotion is strong enough to give a high!

Apostle Paul said the same thing with different words. He said, "And for this cause (they did not love the truth) God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie..." (II Thessalonians 2:11). Our church world is gullible to the point of insanity. A man can go to prison for bilking millions from his followers and come out of prison to overflowing crowds. An evangelist can lead thousands to laugh themselves silly and then laugh himself all the way to the bank. A university president can threaten to die if he does not get millions in donations and get it. It's insanity far beyond the mental institutions. It's religious insanity, the worst kind of all! Let's look at the Catholic Church, the present Pope and what this unity suggests.

Has Pope John Paul II Been Converted?

Let's take a little space to see if the Pope has become a Bible-believing Christian. A man's word spoken publicly or put in print is the best method of judgment. First, let's hear Pope John Paul II speak concerning Mary. "On the universal level, if victory comes, it will be brought by Mary, Christ will conquer through her because He wants the church's victories now and in the future to be linked to her." ("Crossing The Threshold Of Hope", 1994; Our Lady Publication, Spring 1995.)

In August 1993, in Denver Colorado, Pope John Paul II prayed the following prayer.

"Mary of the New Advent, we implore your protection on the preparations that will now begin for the next meeting [World Youth Day.] Mary, full of grace, we entrust the next World Youth Day to you. Mary, assumed into heaven, we entrust the young people of the world...the whole world to you." (NRI Trumpet, October 1193, p.14).

The following prayer is the conclusion of the Rosary prayed by millions.

"Hail, holy Queen [of heaven], Mother of Mercy! Our life, our sweetness, and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve; to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping, in this valley of tears. Turn, then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us; and after this our exile show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus; O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary." (Rosary).

Listen to this statement from the Pope's address in Denver, Colorado, in 1993.

"With my heart full of praise for the Queen of Heaven, the sign of hope and source of comfort on our pilgrimage of faith to the heavenly Jerusalem, I greet all of you, who are present at this solemn liturgy...This liturgy presents you, Mary, as the woman clothed with the sun... O woman clothed with the sun...the youth of the world greet you with so much love...In Mary the final victory of life over death is already a reality...

"O Mary...as Mother of the Church, you guide us still from your place in heaven and ...help us to increase in holiness by conquering sin." ("All-Night Prayer Vigil Becomes Devotion to Lady of the New Heavenly Goddess" by Kathleen R. Hayes, NRI Trumpet, October 1993, pp. 6-14).

The only word to use for this kind of theology is blasphemy. The Pope is a Mary worshipper who prays to the dead (necromancy - Deuteronomy 18:11), which is called an abomination in the sight of God.

The Pittsburgh Center for Peace reported the following quote from Mary to a woman named Gladys Quiroga. These are supposed apparitions or miraculous appearances of Mary whom they call the Mother of God and Queen of Heaven.

"I am the Mother of everything created by God: I am the 'Woman Clothed With the Sun,' the 'New Eve,' who will lead mankind to Light. The one who makes it possible for them to reach eternity. Make it known. Amen, Amen."

"I am the Eternal Spouse of the Holy Spirit, that I am the Mother of the Living God and I have the mission to mark all the foreheads with the Sign of the Living God, so that these foreheads with this mark may prevail over Hell. Have confidence in me, my children. I will be the one who will draw the Love of God to men, and the pardon for all those who wish to come to my Immaculate Heart." (Pittsburgh Center For Peace, Spring 1995.)

Do not believe anyone who tries to tell you that Catholics do not worship or pray to Mary. They will absolutely lie about this fact to deceive you and cover their idolatrous actions.

Pope John Paul II Is Committed To The Unity Of All Religions

Let's listen to Pope John Paul II speak concerning unity and his belief that the church world is coming home to the Catholic Church. When evangelicals talk of unity with the Catholic Church, they are actually headed toward unity with all religions. It is clear that the Catholics have already made that decision. The unity of Catholics and Protestants is only the first step. This marriage is the actual work of demons and devils and will **** a multitude to hell. Listen to the Pope and his leaders describe their plan.

"Mary most holy, the highly favored daughter of the Father will appear before the eyes of believers [in '1999, the third and final year of preparation'] as the perfect model of love toward both God and neighbor...so that they will return to the house of the Father...The mother of fairest love, will be for Christians on the way to the Great Jubilee of the third millennium the star which safely guides their steps to the Lord." (Unity: The Key To God's Coming Victory!" by Denis Nolan, Our Lady, Queen Of Peace, Special Edition III, Spring 1995, p.32).

In the same article the writer quotes Mary of Fatima as saying, "He that is not with the Pope is not with God, and he that wants to be with God, has to be with the Pope! (Ibid).

The Bishop of Fatima then added the following.

"Our Lady's plan is a global plan that embraces every heart; it is the project of the Triumph of Her Immaculate Heart; to offer to Her Son the unity of our hearts for the salvation of the world. Our Lady had made his stupendous spiritual family arise to contribute to surmounting the crisis in which, of course, the world, but also the Church, finds itself- a crisis of unity! Indeed the role of the Mother is that of bringing unity among her children, this most sublime task of Christianity, Jesus' mission par excellence: that all might be one with Him with the Father..."

This Pope is an ecumenicalist that is determined to be the spiritual leader of all religions and to be the right hand man of the coming World Dictator. He is certainly in the key position and the world that has missed the truth of God is preparing to follow him.

Has The Catholic Church Changed?

The liberal charismatic magazine, Charisma, carried a report from Brazil where the Catholics had launched a "Holy War" on the evangelicals. The following are the words of the bishop of Brazil.

"Bishop Sinesio Bohn, the leader of a new anti-evangelical movement in Brazil, delivered some tough rhetoric at the conference. 'We will declare a holy war; don't doubt it,' he announced. 'The Catholic Church has a ponderous structure, but when we move, we'll smash anyone beneath us." (Charisma, May 1994, p. 74.).

The Charisma writer further stated,

"According to Bohn, an all-out holy war can't be avoided unless the 13 largest Protestant churches and denominations sign a treaty-similar to treaties signed by nations to end wars. He said it would require Protestants to stop all evangelism efforts in Brazil. In exchange, he said, 'Catholics would agree to stop all persecution directed toward Protestants.

"Bohn called his proposal an 'ultimatum', and he said it would leave no room for discussion." (Ibid).

The Catholic Family News carried an article in the June 1995 edition extolling a lady named Margaret Mary Alacogue. Her saintliness was described as follows:

"It was during the octave of the Feast of the Blessed Sacrament. "Margaret Mary was on her knees before the choir grate with her eyes fixed on the tabernacle. Suddenly Our Lord appeared at the altar and revealed His Sacred Heart.

"He said, 'Behold this Heart which loves men so much that it has spared nothing, even to exhausting and consuming itself, in order to testify in love. Yet, in return, I received from the greater part only ingratitude, by their irreverence and sacrilege, and by the coldness and contempt they exhibit for Me in this Sacrament of Love. (The Blessed Sacrament) And what is most painful to Me,' He added, 'is that they are hearts consecrated to Me'. Then He commanded her to have established in the Church a particular feast to honor His Sacred Heart. 'I desire, therefore, that the first Friday after the octave of the Blessed Sacrament be observed in a special manner as the Feast of My Sacred Heart, by receiving Holy Communion on that day, and making preparation for the indignity that It has received. I promise that My Heart shall bestow Its love abundantly on those who will render Me this honor, or cause the same to be rendered Me by others.'" (Catholic Family News, June 1995, p. 18).

Please notice that this devotion is before a wafer of bread, called by the Catholics the Blessed Sacrament. The Catholic Church still teaches that the priest actually transforms the wafer and wine into the very body and blood of Jesus Christ. Here is their actual quote from the Vatican council and published in 1988.

"There should be no doubt in anyone's mind 'that all the faithful ought to show to this most holy sacrament [wafer which allegedly has been transformed into Christ's body] the worship which is due to the true God, as has always been the custom of the Catholic Church. Nor is it to be adored any the less because it was instituted by Christ to be eaten.' [Quoting Trent]...he is to be adored there because he is substantially [physically] present there...whole and entire, God and man...permanently...through that conversion of bread and wine, which, as the Council of Trent tells us, is most aptly named transubstantiation.

"...in the Eucharist we become partakers of the Body and Blood of God's only Son...[and] the partaking of the Body and Blood of Christ has no less an effect than to change us into what we have received." (Austin Flannery, O.P. gen ed., Vatican Council II: The Conciliar and Post Conciliar Documents, rev.ed. (Costello Publishing, 1988), vol. 1, pp. 104, 107, 109).

A pocket Catholic dictionary describes this more clearly as, the "true Body and Blood of Jesus Christ, who is really and substantially present under the appearance of bread and wine in order to offer him in the sacrifice of the Mass and to be received as spiritual food in Holy Communion." (John A. Hardon, S.J., Pocket Catholic Dictionary (Doubleday, 1966), p.132).

It is totally anathema to a Bible believer to ever suggest that unleavened bread or the fruit of the vine can be miraculously transformed into flesh and blood much less the flesh and blood of the ascended Son of God, who is seated at the Father's right hand. To further add, as does the Catholic Church, that only a priest has the power to perform this miracle. They state "the priest is indispensable, since he alone by his power can change the elements of bread and wine into the body and blood of Christ..." (Ibid, p. 249).

Mother Teresa expresses this belief as follows:

"It is beautiful to see the humility of Christ...in his permanent state of humility in the tabernacle, where he has reduced himself to such a small particle of bread the priest can hold him in two fingers." (Mother Teresa, In The Shadow of the Heart).

Convinced?

I do not believe you need further documentation to prove that Catholicism is totally bankrupt and the very instrument of the Antichrist. It is as dark as hell itself and cannot be viewed as anything less while remaining true to Holy Scripture.

Dave Hunt in his breathtaking book, A Woman Rides The Beast, documents the sexual deviation of multiple popes, priests, and archbishops. He exposes the ratlines that helped Nazi thugs escape after the Allied Forces won World War II. He shows that Hitler was a lover and revered Catholic never condemned by the hierarchy of the church. So was Mussolini. Dave Hunt's 500+ page book will give you an updated perspective of the Harlot of Rome that cannot be denied.

What Is Happening To Evangelicals?

Some of America's most listened-to leaders are bowing their knees to Rome. These persons, in most cases, are individuals who have served the church well in the past but appear to have lost their way. Let me quote without comment several of these individuals.

Billy Graham

"I've found that my beliefs are essentially the same as those of orthodox Roman Catholics." (McCall's, January, 1978).

This quote concerning Billy Graham is taken from Dave Hunt's book: "The BGEA [Billy Graham Evangelistic Association] acquired the printing rights [for a special edition] of...the classic Henry H. Halley Bible Commentary entitled, Pocket Bible Handbook...[It] described [Rome's] martyrdom of millions...[In its 1962 Billy Graham Crusade Edition] the Graham Association...removed all these pages...(Citing Halley's Bible Handbook, Billy Graham Crusade ed., p.57).

Here is what the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association removed: "[The Albigenses] preached against immoralities of the [Catholic] priesthood, pilgrimages, worship of saints and images...opposed the claims of the Church of Rome; made great use of the Scriptures...By 1167 they embraced possibly a majority of the populations of South France...In 1208 a crusade was ordered by Pope Innocent III; a bloody war of extermination followed, scarcely paralleled in history; town after town was put to the sword and the inhabitants murdered without distinction of age or sex...within 100 years the Albigenses were utterly rooted out.

"[Two centuries later] between 1540 and 1570 no fewer than 900,000 Protestants were put to death in the Pope's war for the extermination of the Waldenses. Think of monks and priests directing, with heartless cruelty and inhuman brutality, the work of torturing and burning innocent men and women alive, and doing it in the Name of Christ, by the direct order of the 'Vicar of Christ!'

"...on the night of August 24, 1572, 70,000 Huguenots, including most of their leaders, were massacred [St. Bartholemew's massacre]. Some 200,000 [more] perished as martyrs...[and] 500,000 fled to Protestant countries." (Henry H. Halley, Pocket Bible Handbook (Chicago, 1944), pp. 608-13).

Speaking of the present Pope John Paul II, Billy Graham calls him 'the world's greatest evangelist." (Michael de Semlyen, All Roads Lead To Rome?, p.78).

W.A. Criswell, Former President, Southern Baptist Conference

"I don't know anyone more dedicated to the great fundamental doctrines of Christianity than the Catholics." (David Beale, Southern Baptist Convention, House on the Sand?, pp. 142-143).

Paul Crouch, TBN President

"In the essentials our theology is basically the same: some of these even so-called doctrinal differences...are simply matters of semantics. One of these things that has divided us [referring to transubstantiation] all of these years shouldn't have...we were really meaning the same thing but saying it a little differently....

"So I say to the critics and theological nitpickers, 'Be gone, in Jesus' name!' Let's come together [with Rome] in the spirit of love and unity...[Audience applause.] (From a tape of "Praise the Lord" (TBN), October 17, 1989).

"I'm eradicating the word Protestant even out of my vocabulary...I ['m] not protesting anything...[it's] time for Catholics and non-Catholics to come together as one in the Spirit and one in the Lord." ("Praise the Lord" program, Trinity Broadcasting Network, October 17, 1989, hosted by Paul and Jan Crouch - guests were two Catholic priests, Fr. John Hamsch and Jesuit Fr. Herbert De Souza, and leading Catholic laywoman, Michelle Corral).

Norman L. Geisler, President, Southern Baptist Seminary, Charlotte, NC

Catholics "believe in justification by grace" and that difference between Catholics and evangelists "are not as great as generally perceived and they are not crucial...[nor do they] involve heresy...the whole theological core of historic Christianity is held in common." (The Southern Cross, January 13, 1994, p.11).

Benny Hinn

During a September 1991 interview with Randy Frame of Christianity Today, Benny Hinn said, "My upbringing, of course, was Catholic in that I attended Catholic school in Jaffa, Israel, and so my mentality basically is a Catholic mentality.

Chuck Colson

"We have differences, but on the ancient creeds and the core beliefs of Christianity we stand together." (From a letter signed by James W. Jewell for Colson dated May 23, 1994, to T.A. McMahon, quoting a public statement by Colson made elsewhere).

I have allowed these men to speak for themselves. Everything they have said in defense of Catholic doctrines is untrue. Catholicism has not changed nor is it possible for it to change. The very fact that they claim infallibility in all their decrees and in every action of their chosen Pope makes the possibility of change impossible. You cannot be perfect and admit being wrong at the same time.

The Gospel As Taught By Roman Catholicism

The following statement clearly shows what the Catholic Church believes concerning salvation.

"Our job is to make people as richly and as fully Christian as we can make them by bringing them into the Catholic Church. So evangelization is never fully successful, it's only partial, until the convert is made a member of Christ's body by being led into the [Catholic] church.

"Now listen again to the words of [Pope] Paul VI. Now this is a document every one of you should have in your homes...called 'On Evangelization in the Modern World.' This is what the Pope says: 'the commitment of someone newly evangelized cannot remain abstract ('Oh, I'm a Christian,' now that's too abstract)...it must be given concrete and visible form through entry...into the [Catholic] church our visible sacrament of salvation.'

"I like saying those words; I'm going to say them again: 'Our visible sacrament of salvation' That's what the Church is, and if that is what the Church is, we have to be evangelizing into the Church!...

"No, you don't just invite someone to become a Christian, you invite them to become Catholics...Why would this be so important? First of all, there are seven sacraments, and the Catholic Church has all seven... "On our altars, as offering...we become one with Christ in the Eucharist...

"As Catholics we have Mary, and that Mom of ours, Queen of Paradise, is praying for us till she sees us in glory.

"As Catholics we have the papacy, a history of popes from Peter to John Paul II...we have the rock upon which Christ did build His Church.

"As Catholics - now I love this one - we have purgatory. Thank God! I'm one of those people who would never get to the Beatific Vision without it. It's the only way to go...

"So as Catholics...our job is to use this remaining decade evangelizing everyone we can into the Catholic Church, into the body of Christ and into the third millennium of Catholic history. ("Roman Catholic Doubletalk at Indianapolis '90," Foundation, July-August 1990, excerpts from talk by Fr. Tom Forrest to the Saturday morning training session.)

That is the gospel that the evangelical leaders say they believe if they agree with this harlot woman. This is very clear. Salvation is intimately connected to Mass and other Catholic liturgical forms and included the final need of purgatory to settle the score and assure the person of heaven. This appointed teacher clearly said that he would not make it to Heaven (Beatific Vision) without purgatory. What happened to the glorious assurance of salvation by faith and cleansing in the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ? The doctrine of Roman Catholicism is ****ing and has already sent a multitude into hell. There is no kinship with the true message of justification by faith.

Come Out Of Her My People

God has given you and me an ultimatum. It is simple and to the point. "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." (Revelation 18:4). Anyone that defends this harlot woman and her blasphemies will answer to God. Ignorance is not an acceptable excuse simply because there is no honest way to remain ignorant. The evidence is overwhelming.

Faith in the blood of Jesus Christ for the redemption of your soul is a clear message. Jesus Christ provides a finished work of redemption. You are freely invited to the cross.

Siggen - 22-3-2005 kl 13:11

Skikkelig opplyst kar Chambers!
Først da jeg lyttet til Ham, blev jeg faktisk "litt redd" - men skjønte etterhvert at kar`n mener ALVOR Han i det Han preker, og ikke minst Skriver så enkelt, godt og opplysende om..
(Ikke enig i alt på dette nettstedet - (Ikke for folks med "svake" nerver).
Altså - for all del benytt nesttestedet som Kristnerd har oppgitt; - MEN gjør oppmerksom på at det kan skape unødig angst hos noen...
Og jeg tror at det jeg skriver her er rett i følge min elskede, Kristus Jesus.

Vennlig
Siggen

Siggen - 25-3-2005 kl 13:27

Her kommer en annen "utklipps" fra Sigg.
En jeg har stor tiltro til, som har lært meg å se evangeliet ut fra en jødisk vinkel. Men denne gang går han ut i mot uriktige angrep rettet mot seg selv.
Vel verd og følge med hva som rørar seg venner, jeg mener "over there" Det som kommer derfra, kommer hit, og det for fullt (Willow Creek, Alpha, Yes, You Name It!
Klø meg i øret opplegget kommer, ja det kjøm fra "storgutta" der borte!
Ja, ja, det er godt å væra litt liten og, sånn inniblant altså...mener jeg...
Ta den... om du forstod Jesu hjertesukk inni meg...
puh Så MYE å forholde seg til...
Tar og kvilern litt jeg, sammen med Deg, min elskede Jesus Kjær!

:bigsmile:
vennlig hilsen
siggen
Some important items of interest

National Newspaper Charges Sex Scandal Of Nz Assemblies Of God Leader Wayne Hughes
Wayne Hughes, a senior leader and former General Superintendent of the New Zealand Assemblies of God and now pastor of their Takapuna church, has been charged in the national press with a history of sexual immorality, including abusive sexual activity with a teenager. Both the teenager and the pastor appear to confirm some form of sexual abuse involving Wayne Hughes transpired. The charges have led to further charges of a 'cover up' by the Assemblies of God. Hughes is but the most recent of a series of leading NZ Pentecostal clergy publicly found deeply implicated in sex scandal. The report is carried in March 23 issue of the leading national non-tabloid daily 'The New Zealand Herald ' .
As leader of the New Zealand Assemblies of God movement, Hughes propounded the Toronto Experience which advocated wild debasing antics both resembling and billed as drunken hysterics as a course to Christian Revival.
Interestingly, Wayne Hughe's counterpart, Ian Bilby, former leader of the Elim denomination in NZ was also found in serial adultery, (as was his worship leader, the "cheer leader" of the Toronto Experience in Auckland ), a and prominent Assemblies of God preacher Jim Williams was also found deeply imbeded in sexual scandal. The public charges against Hughes however bring the standing in the public eye of the New Zealand Assemblies of God to a new low point after Australian Assemblies of God leader, Frank Houston, also from New Zealand was publicly exposed as a sex pervert homosexual pedophile. Houston (who was father of Hill Song leader and Australian Assemblies of God General Superintendent Brian Houston also exposed for financial misconduct on Australian prime time television) died the following year - 2004 .
The plight of Hughes and his ilk demonstrates exactly the fulfillment of the ignored warnings given in NZ by 'Contending Earnestly For The Faith', Moriel, and the 'Truth Watch ' ministries, that the Toronto deception was heretical and carnal and would end in an avalanche of immorality, but that the revival that its twisted promulgators promised would never come. When such caveats were issued both privately and publicly, the warnings were routinely dismissed with a disposition that reflected a sense of hostility. Now that it has yet once again happened, the warnings are no longer ignored, but it is far too late not only to prevent the public discrediting of The Assemblies of God, but it is also too late to even limit the damage to its reputation and witness.
As leader of the Assemblies of God , Hughes supported every manner of unbiblical hype artistry imaginable that came to New Zealand during his tenure including Benny Hinn crusades (a decision Hughes later seemed to some degree to regret).
The sexual abuse allegations now surrounding Hughes in the national press moreover are being amplified from within Mr Hughe's family by Mr. Nasir Ali, who married Wayne Hughes' daughter in a Moslem wedding ritual in 1992.
In the USA, the disclosures that Paul Cain, chief of the so called 'Kansas City Prophets' heralded as a "great prophet" by figures as diverse as Gerald Coates, Rick Joyner, RT Kendall, Sandy Miller, the late John Wimber and Alpha Course Guru Nicky Gumbel, is a drunken homosexual and always has been, left few of those who warned about Cain and his promoters for years with any sense of sup rise.
The exposure of bogus miracles of gold materializing in frantic fund raising frenzies in the Elim church in Wellington led by Mike Knott in the press likewise left no one aware of what the Elim movement is with any sense of shock. Neither did the resurrection of Elim's serial adulterer and sexual predator Ian Bilby to the ministry by Brian Tamaki of 'Destiny Church' and the disclosures of the fund raising antics at Destiny characterized in the press by some of the victims as exploitative come as much of a surprise to any Christian with even an ounce of discernment. So too the demise amidst a maze of moral scandal of such pathetic figures as Frank Houston, Jim Williams, Ian Bilby, and now Wayne Hughes - the biggest leaders mainstream of New Zealand Pentecostalism should come as a surprise to no one.
Now that the spiritual and moral death of mainstream New Zealand and Australian Pentecostalism - The Assemblies of God and Elim - are a publicly established fact in the eyes of anyone capable of picking up a newspaper, is it not time for any bible believing Christians still stranded in those backslidden movements to leave to other fellowships or to help plant new ones?

JJ Prasch

Dear Members of the Board of Trustees and the Faculty of Southwest Baptist Theological Seminary,
Please find enclosed my response to Dr. Bullock's letter to me regarding Dr. Daniel Morgan, member of Hope Community Church in Fort Worth, Texas, and one of your faculty members.

Sincerely in Christ,

James Sundquist
Director
Rock Salt Publishing

To: Harold Bullock
Cc: ElSpargimino@aol.com ; tcfbob@twincityfellowship.com ; chris-carmichael ; despatch@mail.cth.com.au ; Patterson, Dorothy ; Patterson, Paige ; Deborah Dombrowski ; Dusty Peterson ; Gary Gilley ; Paul Proctor
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 2:05 PM
Subject: James Sundquist response Re: Pastor Bullock's defense Dr. Daniel Morgan's Fitness For Ministry And Teaching and accusations of slander against James Sundquist & Paul Proctor

Dear Harold Bullock,
Thank you for your response regarding Daniel Morgan. I would like to respond as follows.
I poured over your response and shared it with a number of other pastors, scholars and discernment partners around the world with whom I correspond. The general consensus is:
1. That nowhere in your response did you address Daniel Morgan's charges of slander against Paul Proctor and me. I thought perhaps I missed something, or that it was hidden in a Bible code or was encyrpted, as no documentation in your response appeared to prove Daniel Morgan's charges against Paul Proctor or me.
2. That neither you, any other elders or pastors at your church, nor Daniel Morgan, nor Dr. Paige Patterson, nor Dr. Patterson, nor any professor at Southwest Baptist Theological Seminary provide one Scripture to refute that Rick Warren's current teachings as revealed in his March 2005 Ladies Home Journal column are not false teachings.
3. That it is not surprising that you would defend Daniel Morgan, since your church also promotes Rick Warren's teachings.
4. That you may, indeed, have read my documentation supporting my allegations that Rick Warren is a false teacher, but there was absolutely no indication that you had read any of it...for were you to do so, you should be compelled to know that I bear witness to the truth and am not slandering Rick Warren
5. That your documentation of the defense of Daniel Morgan's credentials is so stellar that it is staggering to us that he could defend Rick Warren's teachings as biblical, particularly in light of Warren's March 2005 Column, or that you could defend him in his response to Paul Proctor's article. Whatever someone’s credentials, when it comes to discerning, the particular teachings in question need to be compared to Scripture, not who endorses whom.
6. In giving safe harbor to Daniel Morgan and to the teachings of Rick Warren, you, in effect have become their accomplices in an unholy alliance.
7. I have this to say to Dr. Paige Patterson's comments to you and to me about me:

Allow me to respond to your letter below. If you can document anywhere in which I have borne false witness against Rick Warren's teachings, you would be a good brother in documenting my false statements about him or his teachings, for I fear the Lord who says bearing false witness against a brother is detestable in his eyes. You would be a good brother to document that, in fact, the publicly reported oustings of Christians by Purpose Driven Churches, did not take place, including being escorted by police from a church in Phoenix for simply showing where Warren's teachings do not line up with Scripture. You would be a good brother to show me where I would be Scripturally in error to mark false teachers and do so publicly so that all might fear the Lord. Though I disagree with Dr. Dorothy Patterson and am grieved that she will not publicly oppose Rick Warren, she was a model of grace and respect in our correspondence. Perhaps she can influence her own husband to behave with the same dignity in corresponding with even those who oppose him. What Paige Patterson calls my lack of "Christian ethical behavior" I call carrying out Matthew 18 and a number of other passages. Does Paige Patterson, who applauded your action re Daniel Morgan believe that Daniel Morgan's accusing Paul Proctor and me of slander and that we should be ashamed of ourselves constitute "Christian ethical behavior? Paige Patterson as would Daniel Morgan, would be a good brother, if I am the one really deceived, to reason from Scripture as the Apostle Paul did rather than simply ad homimim attack me, and do so gently and respectfully, so that I too may be removed from the snare of the enemy that we might both rejoice:

2Ti 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
2Ti 2:26 And [that] they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

I have been invited by MSNBC and several other Christian radio stations and networks to document Rick Warren's false teachings, false translations, and false teachers he promotes which I document in my book Who's Driving the Purpose Driven Church? But you could do the same thing by simply being a good Berean and compare Rick Warren's 40 Day examples in Scripture he cites. If people's lives are changed as you say, they too should examine the Scriptures to see if these things be true. When you do, you will see that Rick Warren purely invents what those passages say. Rick Warren also practices magic arts in his Personality Profiling in his Carl-Jung occult based SHAPE Questionnaire (Discovery 301 Class) and compounds his sin by making it binding on the members of his own Saddleback Church. Revelation warns us twice that any who practice magic arts will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

I believe it is safe to assume that all of Rick Warren's published writings, his Purpose Driven Life book are sufficiently representative of his teachings, including his current column in Ladies Home Journal. I have spent several years and several thousand hours studying his teachings, I don't know what more I would need to be exposed to know what he is saying. Did he leave something out in his book? If you believe the teachings in Rick Warren's March 2005 Ladies Home Journal Column is the pathway unto life, then you are sorely deceived.

Finally what you should be sorry about (and grieve for) is the multitudes going down Rick Warren's wide highway of deception, not be sorry about me, who simply is the messenger. And once again, to quote the Apostle Paul, "I am, now therefore the enemy because I tell you the truth?"
8. That even up documenting that I am not slandering RIck Warren but telling the truth, none of you would receive correction or would even reason from Scripture.
9. That in Dr. Paige Patterson's glee in your defense of Daniel Morgan thinks you have done a real favor to him and your church, when in fact he has really done great harm to Daniel Morgan, your church, SWBTS, and the Body of Christ at large by calling evil good.
10. All of you have totally avoided the central issue of my charge against Daniel Morgan:

Instead, his superiors just cite Morgan's credentials and past accolades to defend him and ignore the specifics of what he did? Would it not be important in that situation to confront him and expect his repentance, regardless of his stellar reputation in the past?

I don't understand your behavior in this matter at all. The apostle Peter could have gathered many great men together to "defend" his character and ministry, but when Paul confronted him with his unChristian behavior against the Gentiles, I don't think Peter tried to use his "reputation" to refute Paul's charge against him. As a man of God we should never hide behind our so-called "accomplishments" when we have stumbled into error. We should be convicted of our sin, and humbly repent and ask for forgiveness.

Morgan doesn't necessarily have to agree with my biblical view on Warren, but that doesn't give him a right to attack me personally. This is the only issue that should have been addressed here, but wasn't. The question wasn't, is Morgan a good guy, but is Morgan's verbal attack of Sundquist and Proctor biblically or ethically sound? Too bad you all refused to answer that question.

These are typical tactics we have seen time and time again from Warren supporters. Actually, if you think about it, it is the same tactic they use to defend Warren. You show them the LHJ article, and instead of trying to defend the article (which they can't), they come back with a long list of Warren's achievements in his ministry. "Look at how many books he sells and how big his church is! Look at his statement of faith on his website: isn't it wonderfully orthodox? Why, Warren has produced so much amazing fruit in his ministry, so why are you criticizing him?" Not once do they go to Scripture and try to support Warren's teaching in the LHJ article. Isn't this EXACTLY what Morgan's superiors have done in this case? Ignore the issue and applaud the man!

11. That Daniel Morgan himself refuses to respond to my letters of appeal and documentation when he could have exercised Matthew 5 and at least attempt to make reconciliation. If you carried out the due process of church discipline, it would be one of the first questions you asked Daniel Morgan. Where is a copy of such a response to me?
12. NO mention of all of the Christians being ousted from Gardendale Baptist Church, Betty Erwin at Dallas First Baptist Church or any others ousted from churches around the country for opposing Rick Warren's teachings on biblical grounds. Now this does not surprise me because SWBTS is one of those who teaches and mentors pastors such as Gardendale Baptist in exactly how to remove what Rick Warren calls "resisters" and "pillars" in the church.
13. Since Daniel Morgan, Southwest Baptist Theological Seminary, and your church has failed to properly respond to Matthew 18 and other passages regarding Rick Warren, it is only right and proper to both defend the widows, but publicly mark and identify all of you in my upcoming local and national broadcasts which I have been invited, in which I will sound the alarm on His Holy Hill, your position towards me and your positions regarding Rick Warren's teachings.
14. Maybe Danile Morgan is a sold Christian. The question is then, why is he promoting the false teachings of Rick Warren? And why are you in defending him? Does he (and you) really believe, like Warren say in Ladies Home Journal, that God believes in us????? If so, then all these other supposed credentials are called into question because of teaching blatant, wicked error. There is nowhere in the Bible nowhere is says man is the object of God's "faith."

John 2:24 But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men,
John 2:25 And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.

And it is not good!!

I pray that you heed my warning that you, Daniel Morgan and SWBTS are not to be partners with Rick Warren and that if you continue to do so, you will share in his wicked work.

Respectfully in Christ,

James Sundquist
Director
Rock Salt Publishing

March 21, 2005

Dear Pastors:

This letter is written in the spirit of love and concern. I pray you will receive it as such.

In case you aren't aware of it, on Saturday, March 19, 2005, The Salt Lake Tribune ran the article, "The Evangelical & The Mormon: Building bridges through discourse" in its newspaper.

The article is now online at http://www.sltrib.com/faith/ci_2615727 .

There is a deceptive, carefully orchestrated agenda in the works on the part of the Mormon church, and I fear for the spiritual welfare of Christians in the midst of this deception.

Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness
and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness? Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever?
(2 Corinthians 6:14-15).

Please, for Jesus' sake, take the time and read the article, line-by-line. Use your discernment. Afterwards, I pray you will separate yourself from this deceptive agenda, and encourage Greg Johnson to do the same (2 Corinthians 6:17; Ephesians 5:11).

Sincerely in Christ,
Bud Press
(Jude 3

Click here to recommend Be Alert! to a friend:

http://www.moriel.org/be-alert_subscribe-recommend.htm.

Important Disclaimer
Moriel Ministries does not necessarily endorse everything that is transmitted to our email groups, as being completely trustworthy or godly as some items could be drawn from secular sources. Nor does it suggest in any way that any individual or organization mentioned should be followed or given any special credence. Be Alert! is for the dissemination of information only and godly discretion must be applied by recipients to every transmission received by them, from us.

If you would like us to remove your email address from our list of occasional press releases, simply reply with the word "Unsubscribe" or "Subscribe" in the subject line. "Unsubscribe" you will never again receive a press release from us.

Moriel Website:

http://www.moriel.org/

Correspondence:

ScottBrisk@moriel.org

vennlig

Elgkjøtt - 25-3-2005 kl 22:03

Takk for at dere holder meg oppdatert på mye spennende kristendom... :lol:

Åååhh - lite oppbyggelig her inne for tiden. :down:

Mamma1 - 25-3-2005 kl 22:54

Hva slags ting bør det være her, til oppbyggelse?